Network Administration and security
Network Administration and Security
Network administrators are often involved in proactive work. This type of work will often include:
- Network monitoring
- Testing the network for weakness
- Keeping an eye out for needed updates
- Installing and implementing security programs
- In many cases, E-mail and Internet filters
- Evaluating implementing network
Because of budget, it is often to the advantage for small to medium sized business’s to outsource these responsibilities to an IT Firm.
Integrity IT has options that will suit your company. We offer Network Administration and Security Plans that will ensure minimum downtime for your network and server.